- Experience Level Graduate Intern
- Total Years Experience 0-2
ABOUT MASTERCARD FOUNDATION
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
Purpose of the role
To provide logistical and substantive support to the development of tools and resources and the rollout of training on partner safeguarding minimum standards; core safeguarding investigation skills for staff, and the development of investigation procedures for implementing partners.
- Support review of proposals from a safeguarding perspective.
- Promote the implementation of the safeguarding policy.
- Support partners safeguarding efforts on safeguarding.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor Degree: Social Sciences: Social Works, Psychology, Sociology, Gender related field
Duration Of Internship
- 6 months
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Address Nairobi, Kenya
- Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree: Social Sciences: Social Works, Psychology, Sociology, Gender related field